Need a nursery or perennial mix? Not in the position to purchase a load of pine fines or peat moss and mix your own? Frey Brothers can provide you with your mix needs and all you have to do is fill the containers and plant.
- In 2001 we added a computerized blending system. Since that time we have been providing our quality mixes to nurserymen and greenhouse growers in the Mid-Atlantic States. We use pine fines which are aged onsite by a staff with over 20 years of experience and peat moss which is of highest quality fiber. These products are then blended with our state of the art inline mixing system to yield a mix that provides consistent water holding capacity and air space which offer maximum root structure and plant growth.
- All our products are available in bulk, super sacks or small bags (depending on product either 2.8 cf or 2 cf).
- Key ingredients we use in our mixes are as follows: Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Coconut Coir, Aged Pine Fines, Sand, Compost, Perlite, Limestone, Fertilizer Starter Charge, Gypsum and Wetting Agent.
- Each mix is a custom blend of anywhere from three to all the ingredients listed above. We also offer our customers a variety of specialty fertilizers and bio fungicides that can be added to the mixes to meet their needs, some of which include: Controlled Release Fertilizers and Bio Fungicides (Root Shield and Actino Iron). We do have minimum production requirements for any mix containing fertilizers.
- If you are looking for a custom mix, our experienced sales staff can meet you at your facility to discuss your needs and any testing that should be done to be 100% sure we are providing you with the best possible mix for your needs.
- Mix 200
- Mix 300
- Mix 400
- Mix 500
- NX-6 Mix
- NX-7 Mix
- Pine Fines