Frey-O-Matic Gate Latch
The Perfect Gate Latch
We guarantee this latch:
To fasten gate. To not be opened by livestock. To open easily. To support gate end.
- We don't know how long it will last - we've never seen one wear out or fail to work yet!
- It is sturdy steel - all welded construction and there can be no mechanical failure.
- Can be mounted either between gate and post or outside of post. Absolutely cannot be opened by livestock and can be locked. Supports free swinging gate end.
- May be bolted to wooden posts or welded to metal posts.
- Absolutely cannot be opened by livestock and can be locked.
- Supports free swinging gate end.
We believe this to be as near perfect a gate latch as is possible to design. It can be locked against intruders. There is a model for gates hung to open right or left, as well as the gate that swings 180 degrees.
The latch pin is furnished with the latch and all you have to do is bolt or weld it to your present gate and either bolt or weld the latch to the post. The gate must clear the post at least 3 inches for the latch to fit inside.