Frey Special Chute
"Quality" "Economical" "Proven"
The Frey Special Chute is designed for the small breeder in general. It has also been widely used by many cattlemen with portable corralling as a dressing chute just before cattle enter the sale ring and also as a washing and general working chute. A special feature of this Frey chute is its four side gates with a center post so all four gates can be opened to completely expose the animal. It can also be used as a portable unit if so desired.
The squeeze sides are designed so that the bottoms pivot on two 7/8" pins and can be adjusted in or out to fit the size of cattle being worked. These sides are the world's strongest, made of a 2 3/8" tube frame and a 2 3/8" O.D. center piece. This is the life of any squeeze chute. The "V" shaped design of this center squeeze tends to lift the animals off their feet as the pressure is applied, and this cuts down the animal's ability to struggle. The nine 1" pipes on the upper half of the center squeeze drop down three at a time rather than one at a time. The hoof panel on the bottom half of the center squeeze lift in two pieces so as to expose either the front feet, or the back feet and udder area of the animal. Built-in palpation unit is standard on all Frey chutes. The overall length 10' - height 6'. Now compare these features on the Frey Chute - strength, ease of operation, quality, and price. No other chute has more to offer than a Frey Chute for squeeze-ability and speed. Weight of Chute: 1550 lbs, less trailer.
Now compare these features on the Frey Chute - strength, ease of operation, quality and price. NO other chute has more to offer. Use a Frey Chute for squeeze-ability and speed.
Portable Loading Chute
For Cattle - Horses - Hogs - Sheep
- Adjusts to any truck bed height! (except top deck of double)
- Uprights always parallel to truck and building!
- Side bars always parallel to chute floor!
Standard Size - 14' long x 36" wide
The completely new design of this loading chute uses the axle for a fulcrum to adjust height according to truck being loaded, yet keeps the upright bars perpendicular, so there are no openings at either end of chute for any size animal to escape. The flooring is made of 2" x 12" material with low risers which animals readily walk up. Front stand is provided for added safety.
Frey Dressing Chute - America's #1 Selling Light Chute
- Selling 10 to 1 over all competitive models
- Designed to take up only 7 cu. ft. of space in transport
- Quality - constructed of 2" O.D. high carbon steel tubing
- Adaptability - 2 side rails on each side
- Will stand in most trucks or trailers on end; lies flat and can be placed across the width of truck or trailer
- Uses - Washing, grooming, blocking, clipping and training
- Completely collapsible
- Priced so that 4H and FFA members can afford